Tracey L. Groy, CPA
Tracey was born and raised in Iowa before moving to Arizona. She has been a resident of Gilbert for 20 years. She attended Arizona State University where she earned a B.S. in accounting with honors. Tracey is a Certified Public Accountant and has an extensive background with small to medium-sized businesses.
In 2014, she opened Willow Massage + Spa. The Spa is focused on building lifelong relationships, providing custom massage and esthetic services, and to provide local residents a hometown feel each time they visit. Tracey takes great pride in empowering her team by making them feel important and to let their voices be heard at Willow.
When she is not working, Tracey is active volunteering. She believes in giving back to the local community and encourages those around her to get involved. She loves to mentor teenagers and young adults that have the desire and passion to succeed professionally and personally. Tracey also likes to read, watch movies, and travel.
Tracey has one daughter, Taylor who is currently a freshman at the University of Tucson pursuing a career in the medical field. Taylor is Tracey’s pride and joy and she visits the college as often as possible.
Awards and Accolades
- Spirit of Business Award – 2016 Gilbert Community Excellence Awards
- Ambassador – Gilbert Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated 2016 Gilbert Businesswoman of the Year
- Board of Director – Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association – East Valley
- Board of Director – FACE of the East Valley
- Graduate – Gilbert Leadership Class XXI
- Volunteer of the Year – 2011 Gilbert Chamber of Commerce