Aesthetic Spa Services
Let Your Inner Glow Shine Out
There's no reason you can't feel great and look like it too! Our aesthetics spa services focus on skin care, brows and lashes to help you look your natural best. We are a full service facial spa offering a wide range of aesthetics services.
- Skin Care: Facials, microdermarbasion, dermaplaning and more!
- Waxing: Face and body (including bikini waxes for our female clients).
- Lashes + Brows: Waxing, tinting and lash lifts.
Schedule Your Appointment to Experience Aesthetics The Willow Way!
Aesthetics = Skin Care and More!
Our facials provide serious skin care with a personal touch. Each service begins with a consultation with your aesthetician and is followed with customized experience designed to meet your needs. Every facial includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, hydration along with a few delightful extras. Browse Our Full Menu of Facials and Skin Care Services »
Say “bye bye” to unwanted hair in your lip area as well as shape those brow to enhance your beautiful eyes. Willow offers hard and soft wax options for even the most delicate, sensitive skin. A cooling gel and Green Tea lotion applied after treatment for that “extra” touch of pampering. Currently offering a free Bikini Wax to all first timers.
Lash Lift + Tint
We use the highly rated Lash Bomb products and techniques. This must be seen to be believed! An excellent, low cost, alternative to lash extensions. In just under an hour, your natural lashes will be permed, lifted and tinted for a beautiful, dramatic effect that lasts approximately 3 to 6 weeks. Minimal aftercare… just wake up and go- you’ll be the envy of your friends!
Lash + Brow Tinting
If you’ve ever taken a minute to shape, brush, or fill in your brows, then you’re no stranger to the idea that well-groomed brows can do wonders for your face. And one way to do that is with brow tinting. As we age, our lashes and brow hairs become lighter and less noticeable. Tinting looks more natural than pencils and think of the time you’ll save! Results vary but typically lasts 4 to 6 weeks.
Eyelash tinting is great for you ladies that have light colored lashes and want to save time and frustration of applying mascara. Looks and feels like your natural lashes and will enhance your eyes. Does not run when it gets wet and last approx. Results vary but typically last 4 weeks.
Aesthetics Spa Reviews
Thank you for choosing Willow Massage + Spa. If you’re not yet a client, we appreciate that you’re considering us to improve your wellness.
We offer high-quality services at reasonable rates to reach as many people as possible. Though anyone is welcome, our Wellness Club Members receive the best pricing on services.
If you’re not in club, maybe now is the time to join us?
We understand that you want to make sure that we're a fit before signing up for a membership. For that reason, we offer introductory pricing for your first 2 visits:
- (2) 60 minute massages or facials: $60 each
- After your 2 visits, regular guest pricing will apply
Guest visits are welcome, after your first 2 visits services are prices as following:
- 60 minute massage or facial: $80
- 90 minute massage: $105
- Cooling face massage: $20
- Elevations vary in price, see our price list.
- Are licensed professionals who are experts in skin health and are devoted to the education and promotion of healthy skin and habit.
- General scope of practice is limited to the epidermis, or the outer layer of skin.
- May perform several other skin treatments beyond facials, such as hair removal (waxing, threading, tweezing, sugaring), body treatments, dermaplaning, chemical and mechanical exfoliations, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyelash extensions, and makeup application.
- Also specialize in mechanical treatments such as microcurrent (also called non-surgical “face lifts”), cosmetic electrotherapy treatments (galvanic current, high frequency), LED (light emitting diode), and ultrasound/ultrasonic.
- They treat a variety of cosmetic skin concerns, that include mild acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging skin.
Meet our skilled and licensed aesthetics team!
- The skin is affected by ALL things, diet, exercise, health, lifestyle, stress, hormones, genetics, the list goes on and on. It is becoming more common that estheticians treat the skin holistically.
- An esthetician’s main goal is to educate each client about their individual skin and its needs. This is obtained by analyzing one’s skin, suggesting a treatment option that is best suited for you, and giving each client an individual home care plan for their skin’s needs.
- Esthetician’s may also recognize signs of a more serious nature that will be referred to your dermatologist when necessary.
REMEMBER – Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs everything in, what we eat, sun exposure, pollution, smoke, alcohol, cosmetics, and other lifestyle choices. Whether it is to prevent or repair, facial treatments should be a routine maintenance in everyone’s life.
** Get your teenagers in. Let us educate them on proper skin care. Prevention is key for our youth.
*** Men get facials too. They have skin just like the rest of us. They are even more susceptible to dirt and pollution usually because of their environment.
This is a common question. The most truthful answer is ”it depends on YOU” What are your needs and goals for your skin? Will you be following the at home regimen we suggest? What is your current skin health? All of these are factors on the consistency of your visits. Because treatments are individualized for each client so are the recommended appointments needed.