Willow Massage + Spa
Massage Therapy for Every Body
Whether you're looking to reduce stress, prevent or recover from an injury, or simply feel better, we have a wellness-focused massage to meet your needs. We are full-service massage spa with a team of skilled massage therapists who are experienced in many types of massage. Regardless of what you choose your service is customized for you so you get the maximum benefits.
Schedule Your Appointment to Experience Massage The Willow Way!
Massage Spa Services
Thank you for choosing Willow Massage + Spa. If you’re not yet a client, we appreciate that you’re considering us to improve your wellness. We're passionate about helping you feel your best and that's why we're a spa focused on massage and aesthetics.
Thought there's nothing wrong with pampering but massage therapy can be so much more. Massage offers many benefits for both physical and emotional well-being. It is a rehabilitation tool for maintaining a healthy lifestyle — it's a form of preventative health care.
We offer high-quality services at reasonable rates to reach as many people as possible. Though anyone is welcome, our Wellness Club Members receive the best pricing on services. If you’re not in club, maybe now is the time to join us?
Take your massage spa experience to the next level! Add any of these Elevations to your massage for even better results. Please mention your desired Elevation when booking your appointment.
Cooling Face Massage
Sugar Foot Scrub
Step into relaxation as you are greeted by one of our friendly front office coordinators who will offer you a refreshment and make you feel right at home.
If you are a first-time guest, we will have you complete our “get to know you form” to help customize your services.
You will have a brief consultation with the front office coordinator before you begin your session. This will help us understand your needs, concerns and special areas of focus.
You will be invited to unwind in our relaxation room as you wait for your therapist.
Your therapist will then guide you to one of our new spacious massage suites. Your therapist will ask you any concerns or questions you may have which. They will exit the room while you undress to your comfort level.
Your therapist wants you to relax! Within minutes you will be transported away from the hustle and bustle of busy schedules and you can take a break from life and let go.
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your muscle and connective tissues to enhance well-being of the body and mind. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure. Learn more about the types of massage available at Willow Massage Spa.
Because a massage session evaluates your particular needs there is not a one massage fits all protocol. At the start of each appointment, your therapist will discuss your needs to create your customized experience.
All of our appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes but that includes consultation and time to undress time at the beginning and time to dress at the end. For this reason, you'll receive about 50 minutes of hands-on treatment during your 60-minute massage session.
In your session, your therpist may use several different stroke types to facilitate healing, including:
- Effleurage is a light opening gliding strokes that warm the muscle and skin while soothing the body and mind by stimulating the nervous system.
- Petrissage is kneading, squeezing, lifting, rolling, and compression of the skin at a deeper pressure than effleurage.
- Friction generates heat by manipulating the top layers of tissue over the deeper layers, causing the deeper muscle to be stimulated. Friction is good for releasing tight muscles, loosening scar tissue, as well as increasing circulation.
- Tapotement is a stimulating rhythmic percussive move that is primarily used to “wake up” the nervous system that can release lymphatic build up.
- Vibration encompasses jostling and shaking. They can soothing or stimulating depending on pressure and speed used.
- A licensed massage therapist (LMT) is a conveyor of holistic health, body and mind balance.
- An LMT’s scope of practice focuses on the treatment of disorders throughout the human body through the systematic manipulation of the soft tissue.
- Perform several different types of massage. Including but not limited to Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Pregnancy, Reflexology, Acupressure and so much more.
- Also specializes in Baby Massage, Hydrotherapy, Aromatherapy, Active Therapy, Trigger Point, Hot Stones, Lymphatic, and the list goes on.
- They treat anything from stress to serious muscular dysfunction.
Meet our team of Licensed Massage Therapists.
- The body is affected by ALL things, posture, repetitive motion, accidents, pregnancy, diet, exercise, health, lifestyle, stress, malformations of the body, born with a genetic predisposition, and so much more.
- An LMT’s goal is to educate and help the client realize their body’s dysfunction.This is obtained by:
- Suggesting massage sessions that are best suited for them.
- Giving each client an individualized home care routine for their body’s needs.
- LMTs may evaluate your specific needs and if applicable defer you to your health care practitioner in the event your ailment exceed the scope of practice of your therapist.
REMEMBER – The body when affected by stress, can have exaggerated effects on not just the muscles but major organs as well. Therefore, when one thing is affected, everything is affected. Make sure to receive regular care as a preventative measure.
The entire family can come in. Your infants or children whether involved in sports or ballet can receive and enjoy the benefits and healing properties of holistic massage care.
You can feel results as soon as the initial touch. Most people will feel some relief immediately after session, but as a general rule the full effects of the massage will be seen within one to two days. In addition it also varies with your ailment.
You brush and floss your teeth but that doesn’t mean that you don’t see your dentist on a regular basis. They check your progress and see if there are any underlying concerns such as gum disease, gingivitis, etc. Same for massage you can’t expect one session to heal an ailment that’s been developing over a long period of time.
Like any good thing massage takes time to procure all the benefits.
As a general practice, massage is most beneficial when used regularly but it depends on you and your specific needs. A regimen recommended one week might not be what you need the next. You therapist will guide you through the process and be there for you every step of the way. However, it is vital that you heed their advise and do the at home regimen that is specific to you.